Premium GPS Running/Triathlon Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate¹
I got my new Garmin watch days ago for better management for my regular training, it ‘s so wonderful that can have this product in my life. Forerunner 935 GPS running/triathlon watch features a lightweight, comfortable design I’ll be happy to wear all day.
Garmin offers a very simple packing for every watched, you can see from my photo, the whole box only has the main watch, the use instruction and USB to charge the power.
Before i purchased Garmin Forerunner® 935, i looked into different models from Garmin website, they have different series of sports watch for different sports actives.
- Offers advanced running and multisport features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it only weighs 49 grams
- Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings
- Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features
- Provides advanced dynamics² for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length and more
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in watch mode, up to 24 hours in GPS mode, up to 50 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (with wrist-based heart rate), or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (without wrist-based heart rate)
Just how effective is your current training plan? Forerunner 935 will help you monitor your training and recovery so you can better prepare for a race or training cycle. Training status is a new performance monitoring tool that automatically evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching.
I will use it for different sports actives, then come back to have more words base on my real experience.